Robin Roman Wright, Career Coach residing in the Greater Boston Area, helps clients:
- Visualize possibilities
- Create career plans
- Act on plans in order to make their career dreams a reality
Career CoachingHelps Teens and Young Adults:
- Discover their talents and skills
- Identify where, within the world of work, they can find fulfillment and joy
- Consider the educational options available to them
- Develop a career game plan to reach the goals they’ve set
Robin Roman Wright is an exceptional career coach with many years of experience in her field. She is a graduate of the University of Chicago, a Board Certified Career & Leadership Coach, a member of the International Coaching Federation, Association for Talent Development, CHADD (Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder), and NACE (National Association of Colleges and Employers). She is also co-author of the book, Transform Interests Into Jobs: A Career Practitioner’s Guide. Learn more about Robin Roman Wright, career coach.
Robin Roman Wright offers leadership and career coaching for teens and young adults in addition to adults. She helps young adults develop into a person of influence. Career coaching for adults will help you achieve goals with less time, angst and effort.