ICF and CCE approved – Earn 4.5 CE’s through the Institute for Life Coach Training
Professional Development Webinar for Coaches & Counselors
Millennial Career Coaching: A 5-Step Model to Make Informed Career Decisions
Three Consecutive Tuesday afternoons:
- Tuesday, March 3, March 10 and March 17
- 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. EST
This course is for career coaches and career counselors who work with, or want to work with, secondary and post-secondary students as well as new college graduates (This encompasses millennial and post-millennial clients). You will learn a structured process for helping young adults develop a good fit career plan during the coaching engagement. You will also walk away with a set of off-the-shelf tools to use with clients which will enable them to identify where, within the world of work, they might find a satisfying job at a self-sustaining wage.
In this 4.5 hour course, participants will:
- Review the elements of a self-directed approach to career exploration.
- Learn about a 5-Step Model for identifying and pursuing a good fit career path
- Acquire a tool which helps clients/students retrieve comparative information about various career options and discuss ways to help them draw conclusions from their research
- Discuss coaching questions to use when debriefing the information gathered using the tools mentioned above. As mentioned in the ICF Core Competencies we will cover questions including those that:
- Reflect active listening and an understanding of the client’s perspective
- Encourage inquiry for greater understanding, awareness and clarity.
- Be introduced to a three-part planning tool to help clients/students reach specific career goals when financial considerations, academic performance (GPA or test scores), or opportunity in a locality limit options.
This course will be offered in three 1.5 hour sessions. Ready to sign-up?
For Parents, Teens and Young Adults
Free Career Planning Webinar
Robin Roman Wright offers free career planning sessions for high school students, college students and parents.
Smart College and Career Planning Winter 2020
|Tuesday, January 21||Smart College and Career Planning||8:00–9:00 p.m.||Register|
Parents, high school and college students welcome!