- Conflict Management
- Customer Relations/ Sales
Improving Communication and Reducing Conflict
The foundation of personal and professional success lies in understanding self, understanding others and realizing the impact of personal behavior on the people around you. The DiSC Classic has unlocked the door to productive communication and relationships through its DiSC Dimensions of Behavior learning approach.
Setting the Standard for Self-Understanding
DiSC Dimensions of Behavior provide a common, nonjudgmental language for exploring behavioral issues across four primary dimensions:
- Dominance: Direct and Decisive. D’s are strong-willed, strong-minded people who like accepting challenges, taking action, and getting immediate results.
- Influence: Optimistic and Outgoing. i’s are “people people” who like participating on teams, sharing ideas, and energizing and entertaining others.
- Steadiness: Sympathetic and Cooperative. S’s are helpful people who like working behind the scenes, performing in consistent and predictable ways, and being good listeners.
- Conscientiousness: Concerned and Correct. C’s are sticklers for quality and like planning ahead, employing systematic approaches, and checking and re-checking for accuracy.
The DiSC Classic, the result of extensive field research and testing, is newly scaled to today’s workforce. It offers more choices, more reliability and sets the standard for behavioral-based learning.