Robin Roman Wright, Career Coach residing in the Greater Boston Area, helps clients:
- Visualize possibilities
- Create career plans
- Act on plans in order to make their career dreams a reality
Career Counseling Helps Teens and Young Adults:
- Discover their talents and skills
- Identify where, within the world of work, they can find fulfillment and joy
- Consider the educational options available to them
- Develop a career game plan to reach the goals they’ve set
Robin Roman Wright is an exceptional career coach and counselor with many years of experience in her field. She is a graduate of the University of Chicago, a member of the National Association of Social Workers, American Society for Training and Development, belongs to the International Coaching Federation, and has received many awards such as the Boston Private Industry Council’s Achiever Awards in 1994. Learn more about Robin Roman Wright, career counselor.
Robin Roman Wright offers leadership and career counseling for teens and young adults in addition to adults. She helps young adults develop into a person of influence. Career coaching for adults will help you achieve goals with less time, angst and effort.